Supra Access & Reciprocity
BCAR Supra eKEYS® have access to the following counties:
Montgomery, Philadelphia, Chester, Delaware, Berks, Carbon, Schuylkill, Lehigh Valley, Monroe, York, North Hampton, Lancaster, Perry, Cumberland, Adams, Dauphin, Lebanon, and New Castle DE
ALL BCAR MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO LEHIGH VALLEY and POCONO MOUNTAINS.
Pike/Wayne & Scranton Associations- If you need access in these areas please contact the listing agent directly. Access will be granted by the listing agent and local association for a limited period of time.
Access In New Jersey
To reciprocate with Mercer County, Gloucester County, Salem County, Burlington County, or Camden County
Please call the Core Association of REALTORS® at 609-392-3666.
Please have your serial number and pin number ready to provide them.
Garden State MLS
BCAR Members that would like to set up COOP Access to the Garden State MLS must be a member of the Garden State MLS. For instructions to become a member of the Garden State MLS please call 973-898-1900.
Garden State MLS covers the below counties:
Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Middlesex County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Sussex County, Union County, and Warren
How to set up your Supra key to work with the Garden State MLS:
- Login to https://mls.gsmls.com/member/
- Navigate to AGENT MGMT or OFFICE MGMT > SUPRA > COOP KEY
- A sample Agreement will display, scroll down to the bottom and checkoff “I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND” and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your Supra eKEY Serial #
- Enter your eKEY Pin #
- Select your MLS/Associate Name (where you received your eKey from)
- Click ACCEPT AND SIGN
- Scroll to the bottom and type your First/Last Name and Date
- Click SAVE.
- 10. Your Coop-Key application is NOW PENDING GSMLS APPROVAL.
***Once GSMLS approves and processes your agreement, you will receive an email with instructions on how to update your eKey for use with GSMLS Keyboxes.***
In all other areas in NJ, you will need to contact that Association directly for reciprocity information.