The Bucks County Association of Realtors® is committed to ongoing Leadership development. The Leadership Academy has been established by BCAR to offer specialized leadership education, with an emphasis on expanding the potential of students in their professional and personal lives.
The Leadership Academy curriculum involves five consecutive live education sessions, with a separate topic offered each session.
|September 18, 2017||9:30 AM – 4:00 PM||Who are You?|
|October 9, 2017||9:00 AM – Noon||Relationships Matter|
|October 23, 2017||9:30 AM – 4:00 PM||Communications|
|November 13, 2017||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM||Adorna Carroll – Leadership Skills|
|November 20, 2017||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Team-building Event|
|December TBD, 2017||Graduation at the BCAR Installation Luncheon|
- The Student must be a Primary member of BCAR in good standing, with no outstanding Ethics complaints at any level;
- Student must have real estate as their primary career focus;
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation from real estate professionals, one of whom should be your Broker;
- Application filed through Broker and with Broker support;
- Successful completion of NAR Leadership 100 online course, prior to start of live sessions;
- The Student must demonstrate leadership potential through involvement with professional affiliations or community organizations;
- The Student must also commit to serve on a BCAR Committee or Task Force for a minimum of one year after graduation from the Leadership Academy.
The Student must pay a deposit of $250.00 upon acceptance into the program. When the student has successfully completed the program, the balance due of $250 will be forgiven by BCAR.
Please complete the below application to apply.