- Savings strategies to reduce tax exposure
- How to manage finances with fluctuating income levels
- Protecting your most valuable asset
- Overall Economic Commentary and how this effects buyer sentiment
- Home buyer most common buying mistakes
2018 Mortgage Update
- Commentary on new tax law going into effect (mortgage interest tax, property tax caps)
- Buying power effects of waiting to buy (as interest rates continue to increase)
- Leveraging low cost mortgage financing in lieu of liquidating invested assets for down payment
2018 New Tax Laws
- New tax law and its effects on investment property income
- New Tax Law effects on sole proprietors (realtors) ability to reduce tax exposure
- Commentary on Itemizing versus taking standard deductions (pros/cons) under new tax plan
- Commentary on real examples of effects of caps on mortgage int tax deductions and property tax caps…what’s all the hype about and will it really deter that demographic from buying?
Russ Romano – Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual
Ralph Cirino – Branch Manager, Huntingdon Valley Bank
Michael Davis - Certified Public Accountant
The Bucks County Association of Realtors® and its Affiliates does not render any real estate, legal, accounting or other professional services or advice. The Association’s programs and publications are designed solely to help real estate professionals maintain their professional competence. Commentary, opinions and views expressed by speakers are not necessarily the views of the Bucks County Association of Realtors®. In dealing with specific real estate matters, the persons attending BCAR events should always research original sources of authority.
In addition, this program is NOT being offered by, nor is it sanctioned by, the Bucks County Real Estate Institute.