Free for members.
2018 is the Time to Learn More and Earn More by Using Renovation Financing
FREE Lunch & Learn for BCAR Members!
In this seminar you will learn:
- Why conventional renovation loans are typically better than 203K renovation loans.
- Renovation loans for first time buyers.
- How to sell more homes by expanding the inventory of homes available for your buyers.
- The program basics to give you an understanding of how to explain these programs to your clients.
- How to use a renovation loan to address Stucco, Septic, Water, and major repair issues.
- Why many renovation loans fail to close or take too long and how to avoid a disaster.
- How to handle REO and non-mortgage ready properties.
- Why a renovation appraisal is more flexible than a regular appraisal.
- How to use a renovation loan to purchase an investment property.
Speaker: Art Verbit, Homebridge Financial
Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bucks County Association of Realtors® and its Affiliates does not render any real estate, legal, accounting or other professional services or advice. The Association’s programs and publications are designed solely to help real estate professionals maintain their professional competence. Commentary, opinions and views expressed by speakers are not necessarily the views of the Bucks County Association of Realtors®. In dealing with specific real estate matters, the persons attending BCAR events should always research original sources of authority.
In addition, this program is NOT being offered by, nor is it sanctioned by, the Bucks County Real Estate Institute.